Bhartiya Dak (Indian Post) recruitment for 3951 Dak Sevak (GDS):
India Post (Bhartiya Dak) invites Online applications for selection Gramin dak sevak (GDS)/Branch Post Master(BPM)/Assistant Branch Post Master(ABPM) for 3951 posts (Various locations). Interested candidates may apply online Application are from March 23, 2020 to April 22, 2020 (Uttar Pradesh)
Details of Jobs
- Organisation Name : India Post (Bhartiya Dak) .
- Post: Gramin dak sevak (GDS)/Branch Post Master(BPM)/Assistant Branch Post Master(ABPM).
- Number of Posts: 3951 Posts.( Uttar Pradesh)
- Pay Scale:
- Assistant Branch Postmaster(ABPM) / Gramin dak sevak (Rs.12,000/-)
- Branch Postmaster (BPM) (Rs.14,500/-)
- The minimum and maximum of age shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on March 23,2020.
Candidate have must pass 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English from any recognized Board. For more details check it’s official notification. Official notification’s link given below.
Candidate should have studied the local or regional language at least up to 10th Class as a compulsory subject and Posses the certificate of Basic Computer Course(Minimum 60 days) and know how to ride cycle/scooter/motorcycle.
(Extended)for Free job Alert on WhatsApp”
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on merit list.
- For GEN/OBC: Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) for each set of five options.
- SC/ST/Women Cadidates/PWD: No fee.
- Registration&Submission of online application& Fee Payment:-
Start date: March 23 ,2020.
End Date: April 22,2020.
How to Apply: All the candidates who are eligible and interested need to apply for GDS Recruitment 2020 in an online mode through appost.in/gdsonline/ before April 22, 2020,
- Click here to apply online.
- Candidate should fill the application form in carefully.
- Merit will be given to candidates who had passed 10th examination in first attempt without compartment
- Age relaxation for candidates as per rule.
Click here for latest Job.
Results Released of Indian Post